Would You Like to Join the Most Trusted Team of Hearing Experts in San Antonio?
A Personal Message from Dr. Tracy Board
Audicles has helped tens of thousands of people and families to hear the life that they love for over 75 years.
After it was successfully run by Dr. Jane Watson for many years, I took the reins and purchased the business in 2020.
Since then, we have gone from strength-to-strength with a wonderful team of people and a warming work environment.
We’re now looking for more amazing people to join the team.
If you believe that you’re the right fit, then we would love to hear from you.
Our Core Values
The 6 Rules We Live and Breathe
Coming to terms and treating a hearing loss is a big step and a difficult pill to swallow, we offer as much emotional support as we do hearing healthcare.
This is much more than addressing a hearing problem, this is a commitment and promise to the patient to be their hearing care partner for life
The patient is just one part of the jigsaw, their loved ones need just as much support and attention to truly deliver the outcome we’re all striving for.
Why Join Our Award Winning Team?
Some of the Key Benefits of Joining Audicles
1. Be Part of a Fun Environment
We strongly believe that if it’s not fun, then it’s not worth it. As well as being able to achieve great things as part of Audicles, you’ll have a lot of fun in the process. From regular team outings to an office that is always laughing and buzzing.
2. Work With Cutting Edge Technology
A huge passion is leading the change through a scientific approach to audiology. This means that we access the latest technology as soon as it becomes available and we’re constantly investing in ourselves to learn more, deliver more and become the smartest audiologists that we can be.
3. Work With Great People
You’ll join a small yet incredible team of welcoming people. You won’t be stepping into a big busy environment that has lots of changing staff and middle management. Instead, you’ll be working with a respected private practice that is truly going places that has a committed team that you’ll be part of.
4. Respected by the Community
You’ll be joining a team that has been serving the community since 1944 as we go through some of the most important years of establishing another 75 years of service – you will be part of the team that goes down in history of this wonderful business.
Audiologist Needed to Join a Winning Team
Audicles Hearing Services is in search of a dispensing audiologist to join our amazing team in San Antonio, TX. It’s an opportunity to be part of a nationally respected team of passionate people who have built a stellar reputation as the most caring, trustworthy, and experienced hearing care experts in Central and South Texas.
We’re now seeking someone who wants to join our work family, show us the commitment that we’ll show them and be part of shaping our future, as one of our audiologists.
To join our team, we care much more about you, your personality, and your career ambitions. From our experience, a great audiologist cares more about people than anything else, they feel a duty to help others, and they’re often willing to go far beyond normal expectations to delight their patients.
If this is how your co-workers and friends would describe you, we’d like to meet you:
- Positive attitude, always a pleasure to be around, great sense of humor
- Friendly, warm, a people person – and comes across the very first time you meet someone, even on the telephone
- Patient, compassionate, helpful especially with older people. Even temperament, calm, always pleasant, unflappable. Has a knack for being able to turn a frown into a smile
- Committed, dedicated, a great teammate, pitches in without being asked, puts team accomplishments ahead of individual accomplishments
- Accurate, detailed, gets things right, double checks their own work, makes very few mistakes
- Owns it: accepts responsibility, credits others for successes and accepts responsibility for failures. Always finds a constructive way to solve a problem
- Coachable, doesn’t get defensive, accepts feedback with a positive attitude. Always looking for ways to grow and improve
- Reliable, dependable, doesn’t just arrive on time: often comes in a little early to make sure they’re prepared for the day; willing to stay late when there’s work that needs to be done
These statements also describe the people you’ll be working with in our office. It’s the kind of culture we’ve developed, and we’re absolutely committed to maintaining that culture. The person we hire has to be a great fit, and we’re prepared to wait until the perfect match comes along.
This isn’t just a job: it’s a commitment to a team, serving a real purpose, helping people stay connected with their loved ones and enjoy life.