Audicles has been rooted in the community for 75 years, helping thousands of patients to hear better by raising awareness for healthy hearing. By caring for generation after generation of the same families, we want our patients to feel confident that we are here for you today and here for you for life.
With social distancing becoming increasingly important, we wanted to find a way that enables us to care for our patients without actually having to come into our clinic. We have spoken to many people recently who needed assistance with their hearing aids, whether that be in terms of cleaning, replacement, or just a slight adjustment, and we want to be able to be there for you. With this in mind, we are proud to be able to offer our “curbside service.”
This service means you can pull up into one of our parking spaces and let our team know you are there by giving us a call. One of our team can then come out to your car and collect your devices from a safe distance.
How Does This Work?
- Before you visit, we would really appreciate it if you could call to let us know so that we are expecting you and have some background information about your reason for visiting. This also allows us to plan our day and we can agree on the best time to visit, so we don’t end up with a traffic jam.
- As you arrive, you will find an empty parking spot ready for you. There will be a sign in front of you with details on how to contact us, so we know you are there waiting for us.
- One of our team will come out to you. They will be wearing suitable protective equipment including gloves and a mask. They will collect your devices from you. You will not need to leave your vehicle at all.
- We will take your hearing aids into our clinic to carry out the required adjustments or repairs or to fetch your replacements. You can wait in the comfort of your car while we do this.
- Before we return your devices to you, we will ensure that they are professionally cleaned, and they will be sanitized prior to returning them to you from a safe distance.
Our priority is keeping you safe, while also continuing to offer you the best level of support possible during these uncertain times. If you feel you would benefit from our “Curbside Service,” please do contact us by calling us at 210-820-0525.
If you are shielding at home and cannot get out to us but are in need of new batteries or supplies, then please do get in touch and we can arrange for them to be mailed to you.